Shooting Star Patches
Can be ironed-on, and sewed-on to fabrics.
Not suitable for knit and waterproof fabric.
1. Make sure the fabric is suitable for ironing
2. Clean and smooth the fabric.is
3. Place a clean cotton cloth over the patch prior to ironing.
4. Turn your iron on to medium heat (around 150°C/302°F) and start pressing onto your patch. For thicker patches, press on for about 20-30 seconds. For thinner ones, 10 seconds is enough. Adjust time and heat to suit your needs.
Optional Step: For more secure patches, flip your fabric around and iron on the back for the same time and heat as the previous step.
5. Let your patch cool down before moving around the patch and fabric.